Today I finally found the time to do some more work on my Buell.
Status right now is that the new stator is in place, and the primary case is closed again.
- New voltage regulator needs to be mounted.
- New Deutch connector needs to be installed on alternator cable to connect to the voltage regulator.
- I still haven’t gotten the side stand from Bike – I need to check on the status there. I hope it’s just another consequence of the Icelandish volcano eruption.
- I decided to switch to the (known) street legal muffler since I have to remove the race muffler anyway to install the side stand. After inspection, the race kit goes back on.
I feel like I’m getting somewhere.